Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Just a bit More...

By the time I noticed,
I was thinking about you.
I thought that was really embrassing
And I really hated it

It's because I am afraid to convey my feelings
Even I suppress it in my head
I can't do anything about my heart.

To make you not able to notice when we meet
And to make it no different from the norm
Is how I plan to talk to you, but couldn't

I am suffering
I ended up lying to you, but...
Just a bit more...
If I can get closer to your heart
Just a bit more...
Try not to erase this moment

The falling tears give me courage
My sighs blend into the orange sky

To me who is too honest, please don't be mean
I wanted to tell you I love you,my heart becomes hot

I wanted to hear your voice
To where that voice is I go

Take it like a whisper, our days together
Because I wanted to be at your side
I wanted to even if it's impossible
I want to deliver this small letter to you
Under the swaying shadows

No comments: